All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happiness Scale 1-100

Part of my blog title and often a word used in vain... in my opinion anyhow.

Today's blog is simple; you can choose to answer with just a number or answer with a number and detail behind it.

On a scale of 1-100 how happy are you in life, right now?  (1 being extremely unhappy and 100 being the happiest you think you could ever be)

Please, everyone participate!
I'll post my answer in the comments (or a new post) after some time.

4 comments:

Lovi said...

It's hard to pick an exact number...I'll say 80ish. Certain things I'd like to change, but for the most part, yeah, I'm happy. :-)

Anonymous said...

It all depends on where I am (physically) when asked - probably ranges from 40's to 90's. Overall, I would have to say I'm not as happy as I used to be - SAD! jt

Dana said...

Today's probably a not good day to answer this but I'll say 65. Usually I'm at about 85.

Dawn said...

It really does depend on how I'm feeling on a particular day. If it so happens that I am in pain that day, I'm generally not a happy camper. Overall though, I like to think I'm a pretty happy person...so I will say I am about an 85.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails