All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

update

So, update on my head.
I've still been getting headaches almost everyday, midday, but I take Excedrin migraine and it goes away. They haven't been getting worse, and they've been better then they were last week.
I told myself that I'd give it a week off the pill (which is today) and see how I feel, then if I still wasn't feeling better by Monday I'd call and make another appointment and see what the doctor wants to do.
Today... NO HEADACHE!!!

So lets hope they stay away through the weekend and that they go away for the rest of my life.

by the way... got to almost 100 degrees today... global warming anyone? lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails