All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

my head

so... my head still hurts.

i've heard from enough people that i need to go see a doctor... just wanted to let people know that I've made a doctors appointment for tomorrow (wednesday), in the afternoon.
I'll post again once they tell me whats up.

at this point i'm ready to eat some pills to make me feel better.

This is my last blog that I am posting a bulletin about, so subscribe now (if you don't know how message me and i'll tell ya)... I'm going to be 'tracking' my health via blog, and i just don't care to post a bulletin everytime letting people know.

my head hurts. i need sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails