All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

stuff

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Ang88
check the link. I'm doing a walk in October "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer"
I know a lot of you were kind enough to support me in the past AIDS Walk I did; I am asking for your support again!! I have until October to collect donations, but I'm trying to get a head start!

On a separate note; no headaches for a week now!! well... kind of, I've found that wearing my hair up seems to cause a headache, which sucks because i am not ready to cut my hair and it's been too damn hot to wear it down! I had a margarita on Saturday and that seemed to give me a headache about a half hour after... that blows. i love me a nice salty margarita! So if i avoid drinking and wearing my head up... i'm fine. can you just picture my future...?

So that's really all I have to say today....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails