All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Scarf Swap

I don't know if I ever even mentioned that I signed up for a scarf swap hosted by Krysten - well the final link up is here and all packages should have been received by now.

I was paired up with a fellow Angela (who also happens to have a boy named Steve) and since I've had the link to her blog, I've had a new blog to read (and one I really enjoy) - which is probably the best part of these swaps that Krysten hosts.

Anyhow - I got my package a few days ago - the only 'rules' were it had to include a scarf and the package had to be worth $25-$30.
here is what I received:
Super cute little bowl/dish

The perfect size and a wonderful color
Yellow scarf - it's super long, I had a hard time showcasing it.

I feel like it looks orange here, it's not, it's Yellow.
I love everything, thank you so much Angela!

I hope she likes the stuff I sent her as well - even though she already told me she does! :)

Can't wait for the next swap - I have a feeling its becoming a seasonal thing, eh Krysten?

(PS - I got my boudoir pics... more to come on that soon)


7 comments:

Dana said...

I love that bowl! The scarf looks nice too but I'll have to see it on you as I don't quite understand the beads. I would have liked to have participated in this swap but money is tight!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Um... you cannot blame me if that bowl and scarf suddenly go missing. It is not my fault ;-)

And how weird that her guy is Steve too! I love when things like that happen!

Kristi said...

Very cool scarf! I would like it in a different color/print :)
The bowl is also great. Good stuff!

Vanisha Mishra-Vakaoti said...

The color of the bowl and the scarf are just awesome! Krysten always organizes the best swaps!

Carrie said...

I love the ceramic bowl & scarf - very pretty.

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

I believe the beads are supposed to go in the back and the scarf gets wrapped around twice. It gives it a very full look! Try it Ang and let me know how it works!

Smart Ass Sara said...

I adore your bowl but love the scarf too. That would be something I'd buy... then buy a coordinating outfit? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails