All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Engagement [Photos]!

Pretty sure I told you months ago that my cousin, Shannon, became engaged.  Yep, I did, here: Congrats Shannon and Joe.
In that post, I mentioned that I was to be the photographer for their special engagement photos!  After a couple of scheduling conflicts, we finally made it out on a day that it didn't end up being 100°+.  We got out early enough in the morning and kicked major butt - here are a few of the final product that I want to share with you!



































9 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

WOW!! These are awesome...good job!!! :)

Krystal said...

Love love LOVE baseball pics!

gringationcancun said...

Those are great! I love the ones in the navy blue shirts

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

You did an awesome job, love the Twins ones of course!

Smart Ass Sara said...

Awesome job, Ang!!! I love the 6th one the best :)

KimBerly said...

Great photos!! They turned out awesome!! Great job.

Ang said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

Kristi said...

Great job with the photos!!

Dana said...

Very nice photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails