All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Engagement [Photos]!

Pretty sure I told you months ago that my cousin, Shannon, became engaged.  Yep, I did, here: Congrats Shannon and Joe.
In that post, I mentioned that I was to be the photographer for their special engagement photos!  After a couple of scheduling conflicts, we finally made it out on a day that it didn't end up being 100°+.  We got out early enough in the morning and kicked major butt - here are a few of the final product that I want to share with you!



































9 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

WOW!! These are awesome...good job!!! :)

krystal said...

Love love LOVE baseball pics!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love the ones in the navy blue shirts

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You did an awesome job, love the Twins ones of course!

Sara Strand said...

Awesome job, Ang!!! I love the 6th one the best :)

Kim Airhart said...

Great photos!! They turned out awesome!! Great job.

Ang said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Great job with the photos!!

Dana said...

Very nice photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails