All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today

Things that make me smile today...

The fact that I can so easily laugh about Brett Favre being on a plane to Minnesota right this second.  I really do love football season!


The Minnesota Twins are in first place and 3 games ahead of the White Sox in the AL Central.  We have a 3 game series with them starting tonight!  On top of that, I'm going to the last game of the series on Thursday :)


Thoughts of Hawaii


Starting to plan my reunion and continuing to think of Romy and Michele's High School Reunion with every detail


Love


6 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOOOOOOOVE that last one =-)

I have a lot of family from Illinois and they ALL root for the White Sox (I mean, really, could it at least be the Cubs) so whenever the Twins play the White Sox it's always a BIG deal. GO TWINS!

Harley said...

Love is pretty great alright. Albeit scary. It is a little bit scary. Because what if it goes away? What if you lose it?

I love love, but sometimes it scares the crap out of me...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Hawaii :)

Ang said...

@Krysten - Go Twins! That is all.

@Harley - Scary for sure. But it's no fun if you don't go head first into it. If it's lost, you learn from it.

Kell said...

Romy & Michele is SUCH an awesome movie haha.
I'm so excited football season is upon us! I get to go to 2-3 games this year. stoked.

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh fun, a Romy and Michelle-ish reunion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails