All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Thursday... 8.19.10

This week's Just Thursday post comes with incentive!  Not that I need it... but if you link up over HERE, and if Abby gets more than 15 people to link up, she will be giving away a gift card to anywhere you want!  So do this and link up over at Murdock's Mama!!  Duh, why wouldn't you?


Outside my window.. dreary.  I think it's muggy again too... but I can't tell just by looking.


The time is.. 9:am on the nuts
Today I feel.. antsy.  I'm going to the Twins game tonight AND Thursday is my Friday... so I'm always eager to get the eff outta here!
I am thinking.. that I have to pee.  You asked....
At the moment, I am thankful.. to have the friends and family that I do.
I am going.. to the Twins game tonight, did I mention that?
I am wearing.. brown pants, pink tank with gray shirt over it. Brown flip-flops.
I wish.. that my job wasn't so mundane. 
I am reading.. invoices
I am working on.. invoices
I am hoping.. that the Twins sweep the White Sox tonight.
I am hearing.. nothing actually... it's quite nice.
I bet you didn't know.. that I now hold the bank account for my graduating class in my name!  Oy vey!  
One of my favorite.things to do on Thursday is this little survey!
My weekend plans include.. cleaning my grandma's appt tomorrow, maybe going to see Steve's grandma on Saturday, and hooking up with some pretty awesome blogging ladies on Sunday.  Can't wait!

5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Yay...thanks for linking up! 'on the nuts'..haven't heard that for a bit! :) Today is also my Friday...and I'm antsy too! Have fun at the Twins game...we're Cubs fans but I still haven't seen that new stadium...enjoy it!
MM

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

The Twins TOTALLY need to sweep tonight! That way I can rub it in the faces of family that like the White Sox!

Anonymous said...

"on the nuts" haha

So those invoices sound exciting :)

Harley said...

Invoices? That sounds meh... Still the silence doesn't sound too bad!

*HUG*

Go TWINS!

Amy said...

I have yet to see the new Twins field. Definitely want to see a game. Not sure if it'll happen this year though...

Love these posts :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails