All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Banner 5.10.10

So, I've finally posted my newest banner... it isn't even close to what I had envisioned when I first started working on it, but I've simply run out of patience with this one.  The boyfriend was going to help me do some cool stuff to it, but again... zero patience left on it, so here it is!

The old one HAD to go - so this is what you get.  I changed the background color a bit, but I don't care for what that has done to my signature... so whatever.  I'll keep it up for a bit.  Pretty lame that it's May and this is only my second banner of the year.

Not my best, but what do YOU think of it?



Follow this link to my history of banners for Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness

4 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE that lightening picture, it's so cool!

Harley said...

It's awesome and seems more ANGsty somehow, pun obviously intended! :P I'm the kind of person that stands outside in a thunderstorm taking continuous photos until I catch a lightning bolt on film though, so I may be a little biased!

Kell said...

I like it :)
I always lose patience with making new headers.. they're frustrating.

JerseySjov said...

i used to have a really intense banner that was a collage of little bits of my face. it was pretty dumb, which is why i keep things purely textual now

ps as requested, i added a link to a picture of my tubby cat- click on "fat cat" on my post you just commented on :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails