All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Glee - LIVE!

As my favorite expat, Laura so boldly commented yesterday... "pics or it didn't happen" - is that Mexico's catchphrase like What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Anyhow ~ I felt a overwhelming urge to make sure and take pictures.  Not sure why I felt that way ;)

So I went to see this show with my 2 favorite cousins - not Steve - nice huh?  2 year anniversary and I run off to make out with Puck see a concert.

Our seats were FAR back - so they kind of looked like little midgets or something... and I only had my phone with for taking photos (I didn't want to take my DSLR - too big and clunky for a teeny-booper concert) and my P&S is... no where to be found since the move (It's somewhere, just haven't looked too hard)... sooooo I do promise that I went to the Glee concert - here are the midget pictures to prove it:











They did several of the more popular songs from the show... THEN ... Kurt got up on the little square stage set up on the middle of the crowd and rocked Beyonce's Single Ladies - with dancers and all - it was amazing!  Everyone sounded great!
They were all in character and there were a few little bits of acting skits mixed in - much like any concert where the performers stop and talk to the crowd, instead they acted.

Britney on the show was HILARIOUS last night... I think she'd be good on SNL sometime.  You could see her in the background getting her grove on, or flexing her breast muscles up and down... I don't think she knew we saw that, but it was so funny.

I have a couple of short videos that, at full volume, are way too loud, but if you turn it down a bit, you can make out that they are singing Gaga's Born This Way and Britney's Slave For You.



The lowlight of the night?  They preformed that ridiculous Friday song.  Then I got in the car with my cousins and they played it again... ugh.  (Not even worthy of linking to it)

All in all... it was an awesome night!  GO GLEE!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! thanks for the pics :) I am uber-jealous of you right now!

Was Sam there? Was he hot?

Ang said...

yeah - he was there, in midget form (or so it looked to me)... a hot midget... absolutely. Santana even busted out the 'trouty lips' line a couple of times!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO jealous of you, I think that would be SO fun to go and see!

krystal said...

hahah this would be SO fun to see, i LOVE brittany!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails