I found this on Kim's blog and decided to give it a shot. I don't know if I have 10 secrets, but I'm going to try anyhow. Probably won't post these in 10 days, but maybe 10 weeks - once a week on Tuesday sound good to you? Alrighty then!
- I realized today, after talk of Father's Day, that I bought a card for my father, for a few father's days ago... that I never gave to him because he decided to spend the day with someone other than his children and it hurt my feelings.
- I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I've let myself go as badly as I have. I've never hated my body so much. I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it.
- I hate Twitter and don't know why I keep my account up and running.
- I'm 127% addicted to Angry Birds. I just found this game last weekend and I've already beaten one of the 3 versions.
- I found a patch of wild flowers up near my job and in said patch of flowers is one color of a flower that I've been anxiously wanting to plant in our yard - I want to dig some up. Today, on break, I drove by them and it turns out that the flowers are part of a prairie restoration project so I probably shouldn't dig them up. What I don't understand is why they are planted on a plot of land marked "For Sale/Lease" - so ... I still want to nab a couple.
- I don't think it's a secret - but I've lost almost all of my motivation for photography.
- I've had a twitch in my head for over a week now. It started in my left eyelid, lasted a week, and has now moved to my left temple. Each time it twitches, I think I'm going to get a migraine and it freaks me out.
- Ever since my kitty had to make an emergency trip to the vet, I panic when some thing in his routine is off. I'm ready for that to be done.
- If you can read this, I think you're super neat!
- I'm scared to send my real secret into postsecret, but want to so badly.