This year we were to celebrate gma's birth on Friday the 2nd... then the rest of the weekend was free! There was lot of things we could do, lots we talked about doing, but overall we didn't do that much... and sometimes that's okay!
Some highlights of my weekend (photos to come, soon):
- Mastering the skill if baking and making 2 Buttermilk pies for my grandma's birthday celebration
- Getting a BEAUTIFUL necklace from my amazing boyfriend
- Having a blast on Friday night; out Nordeast with good friends and great family
- Grilling sockeye salmon
- Winning $43.00 on one horse at Canterbury Park (on a $2 bet)
- Deciding that having my boyfriends arms around me during fireworks was more important than photos
- Sleeping (way) in every day!
- Getting a first coat of stain on 2 frames (and having the most important one look better than I hoped)
- Enjoying a lovely dinner with boyfriends parents (Steak, Potato, Corn on the cob)