All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Exciting News!

So... this is the first post from my new fancy phone, lets see how it goes.
big news to share and I'm going to be gone all weekend, more on that in a second.


First things first... yesterday I booked a trip for Steve and I to Hawaii!!!!!! You can be jealous now.


Second, I am sitting in my car in Bayfield, WI waiting to board the ferry to Madeline Island. Look it up if you don't know... cause its a bomb place! I'll be back Sunday, behave yourselves kids!

7 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Have fun on Madeline Island and yay for booking your Hawaii trip!

Sara Strand said...

I heart Madeline Island!! :) I don't get out there near enough.

I'm not even going to mention Hawaii. Whore. ;)

Murdock's mama said...

That is exciting! When do you go?

Harley said...

Thanks for allowing me to be jealous because I AM! I SO AM!!!

It's Magpie by the way - changed things up!

Have fun on your trip!!

Kristi said...

Congrats on Hawaii and have fun at Madeline!

Amy said...

yay! that's awesome about your trip!

new phones are great :) I decided mine was a keeper!

Dana said...

Very exciting! Enjoy your weekend trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails