All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random - Vol. 8.9

I love forums!! I belong to many forums that I have found to be extremely helpful. Whenever you have a question about something (in my case, my new car, my blackberry, and being new to gmail) you just go to these forums, post your question and generally get a few people who can help you! How awesome is that?
I always be sure to thank the people who help me, and also try to help others if I know anything about the problem they are having.
I LOVE FORUMS!!!

I purchased tickets to see Wicked!! I'm so excited. I was fortunate enough to see the musical once while in Chicago, and I've been dying to see it again! If you have ANY interest in The Wizard Of Oz (which happens to be my favorite movie of all time), then you must make it a point to see this! It the story of the witches of Oz.. before Dorothy 'landed', about them growing up together and going to school together... simply amazing! I'm so excited!

Sonic in Elk River is set to open in July. They have "Help Wanted" signs up now... Ang is stoked (slightly!) - maybe I should get another job?

I'm a person who generally can't sit still. I try to watch movies and I'm restless, I try to sit and talk to someone and I'm always moving or doing something... while my problem isn't as bad as some people I know... it still bothers me. I don't know how to stop it from happening. I'm also finding that drinking coffee doesn't make it go away, not that I thought it would. It makes it worse... it makes me laugh, actually.

The carpool thing we are doing at work... it's dope as hell! I'm saving so much money (between that and my new car which is getting 35 MPG, so far!!). It's Jayne, myself, and Bob who car pool... we call ourselves The JAB Cab (for Jayne, Ang, Bob)! On days that it's just Bob and I... it's the AB Cab! It's like the dorkiest thing I've ever been a part of... but I love it! Don't hate.
BTW- you can thank us for the gas prices dropping so much in the past couple weeks... car pooling is making a difference, maybe you should start!

Last... and certainly least important...
I don't get the hype over Mariah Carey. How is the song "Touch My Body" a number one hit? How does that song set her ahead of the game over Elvis in number one hits? It's a ridiculous song! She appears to be the biggest bitch in all of the world... she thinks she is a diva; she is not. Sure she has a great voice, I will give her that... but ick, she's nasty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails