All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rose Garden - Coon Rapids, MN


I've only ordered my food to go, so I can't offer much in the line of service. Every time I go in to order my food I am greeted promptly and my order is taken right away. They go out of the way to repeat the order back to be sure it's correct! Rose Garden is DELICIOUS!!! The Chicken Friend Rice is to die for... best I've ever had! I've had many things on the menu and there is nothing I wouldn't get again. My aunt told me about Rose Garden and I am so happy she did. Don't waste your time going anywhere else... but be sure to go out of your way for Rose Garden. Very Friendly staff, amazing prices, and delicious food! A+++ in my book.
Pros: CHICKEN FRIED RICE!!! Cheap prices & quick service
Cons: NONE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails