All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I don't get it

I have a 'friend' on facebook who claims she's done a Playboy and Maxim photo shoot.  Now... this girl used to be the sweetest thing ever, we went to Elementary School together and found each other on Facebook.  Sometimes that's a mistake you know.

Anyhow - she's a completely different person, and I'm not saying people can't change... BUT, she claims this is all natural.  Her boobs... no way.  Her dark hair when it used to be blonde, maybe.. but it doesn't look real.  I just have a hard time buying her whole bit.

So she has this album on facebook that has probably 12 photos of her supposed photo shoots with these various mags.  Only problem is they either don't show her face, look NOTHING like her (and I'm not talking air-brushed), or have smudged parts of her face which would be a clearly identifying point.

I look at these photos and think how the hell can this girl claim this is her and why would you even want to do that?  I just don't get it.

Parts of me want to just post a seemingly innocent comment on one of the pics about how it looks nothing like her... (let her take it however she wants).  One dude posted on the photo with the entire nose smudged out asking why it looks like there is a smudge on her face - she didn't say anything in reply to that comment.  So... maybe my idea wouldn't amount to much.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to post that photo here and just ... i don't know, see what you think - even though you've never seen this girl, isn't it a bit odd to post this on facebook and claim it's you?

I wish I could post a pic here and have you tell me what you think, but I feel like that's going too far.

Now, I'm not saying she didn't have photoshoots with these mags, and honestly, I don't care if she did or not.  I just don't get why she'd post pics online claiming they are of her when they are clearly not.  What's wrong with people?

That's really all I've got.  Sorry this is such a lame post and completely about someone else, someone you don't even know!

5 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That photo looks like Tiffany Amber Thiesen!! Some people just have big problems and need attention.... she must be one of them

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Totally agree with Kristi! Who the heck does that? What a weirdo.

Dana said...

First thing I thought before reading, what is wrong with her nose and 2nd, that look like Tiffany Amber Theisen just like the other ladies said. People need validation. She's one of them. I have a friend, who you know, who did the same thing and passed off multiple photos as herself but not before receiving comments from guys on how gorgeous she is. Yeah, but it's not her and she doesn't correct them.

Laura in Cancun said...

I disagree with the other commenters... I'm not seeing Tiffani Amber Theissen. Still, the nose thing is weeeeeird!

Personally I'd keep her as my Facebook friends just for my own amusement. Does that make me a bad person? haha

love jenny xoxo said...

lol that's too funny/weird! I'm very curious to see her!

I like facebook friends like that, the crazier the better in my book!

Love Jenny XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails