All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Photo Shoot

As promised...
A couple of weeks ago I had lunch with an old friend (she's not old, but our friendship is from high school - which technically makes our friendship old, right?), Lovi.  First, let me just say she made me incredibly jealous when she told me about a new job she got (with a HUGE company that I'm in love with) and will be moving to California!  Obviously I'm so happy for her!

She gots to talking about my photos and paid me way too many compliments on some of the recent photos I had posted then she started talking about wanting to have some photos taken before her big move (so her parents can have some of her kids and whatnot)...  Lovi then asked if I'd be willing to take those photos - I said absolutely as long as she kept in mind I'd never taken 'portraits' before.  She agreed.  We set a date for about a week later and ended up having a photo shoot on Halloween afternoon.  It was a beautiful day and I ended up pretty pleased with how the photos turned out.

Today I will share some with you.  I went to her home and took advantage of their couch and amazingly perfect yellow wall - which really helped make some colors pop, including the wall itself!  We also took a stroll down to the local park for a few shots as well.  So we have Lovi with her husband and children plus a few shots with her parents.  Enjoy!












6 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE these Ang. What a sweet family she has and now I want a yellow wall badly. You should definitely do more portraits, you did a good job with these!

Dana said...

Nice job! The company she's going to work for doesn't happen to start with a G does it? :)

Kristi said...

Nice work! No doubt she will cherish them forever :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! Everyone looks amazing, and the colors really pop!

The park photos are especially good

Snooki aka Shannon said...

angela- these are great! way to go :-)

Lovi said...

You did a fantastic job, Ang! I seriously think you should take this up as a side business. I think you'll create a lot of beautiful pics for lots of families over the years. :-)

So happy with the pics and how sweet you were with our kids!! Btw, M was asking about you just yesterday ("where's your friend, Angela??") :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails