All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 4 of 30

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 10 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.


Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Boy - this is a tough one.  I used to smoke, I quit.  Several things I do are questionable, at best, if they are a habit or not.
Boyfriend phrased it best when he asked "Would you say you have a habit of getting overly angry when someone does something stupid near you on the road?"
To which I replied... shamefully, "yes".

I absolutely HATE when people drive like they own the road and I get pretty worked up.  I don't know why, but I cannot remain calm.  So, is it a habit?  It depends.  Dictionary.com's number one definition for Habit is:


–noun
1.
an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both waysbefore crossing the street.


So... my driving habits are in complete agreeance with that.  I don't try and get aggressive with people, but I get pissed off and yell and scream in my car.  People try to piss me off and I let them.  I hate it and wish I could change it, but it just happens again the next time.

ugh.

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am RIGHT with you lady.

Lost said...

I'm exactly the same. Bad drivers annoy the sh*t out of me. But I don't wish I could change it. I have my little vent session in the car, crank up the stereo, yell as loud as I can, hit the steering wheel, then I'm over it. What I do wish I could change are all the bad drivers!

Dana said...

Same with me. I can't stand bad/stupid drivers. I want to make signs with sayings that pertain to stupid actions and just hold it up when I drive by them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails