All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{Game Answers}

Kristi asked: How did you meet your Bf?
Answer: The simple answer is through friends of friends of friends - When I moved to Andover I was very fortunate to meet a very close group of guys who grew up together, they let me in and I formed close friendships with many of them.  From those friendships, I met others in the 'group' and slowly formed more friendships.  Steve and I have become pretty good friends over the course of the last couple years and things have grown from there.

Krysten asked:  Where is your favorite restaurant in the Cities?
Answer:  This is the hardest question to answer as I LOVE food!  It really depends on my mood and what I'm trying to get out of the meal.  In all honesty, I love Buffalo Wild Wings because I love wings and they have a great many sauces to fit all my moods!  For sushi I love Fuji Ya in Uptown and Akita in St. Paul has a great All you can eat sushi deal with super fresh and awesome sushi!  If you like burgers, The Bulldog NE (and I think they have a St. Paul location too) has a great selection!  Figlio in Uptown is also bomb, great food, a bit more expensive, but a nice treat!  A real gem in Edina is Broders Pasta Bar.  St. Paul also has Cossetta's, which is such a great place to eat and a pretty neat experience as well.  I really could go on forever.  I am really in to trying new things and lately I've been expanding my horizons in spicy food... so I may have some new favorites soon!

Lovi asked: If you were on a reality TV show, which would it be?
Answer: This one is easy; Big Brother!  Its the only reality show I watch and I just feed on the drama of it.  I sent in an application and audition tape one year, but never got a call from them :(  I can lie with the best of them, so I'd be perfect for it!

Dana asked: What's your dream job?
Answer: wellll... I'm not exactly sure.  I would love to travel somehow for a job.  I would love to somehow incorporate photography in that travel.  I would also love to somehow incorporate food [reviews, maybe?] into both the travel and photography aspect.  I wouldn't want to be some pretentious food critic, but something very casual and honest, a person that everyday people can relate to and places that people can afford (with the occasional 5-star restaurant mixed in).  Maybe the photography aspect would be of the food or of the travels as a side [personal] job.  I don't know if there is a job like that out there for me... but it would be dope if there were! (sorry, I got a bit carried away with that answer!)

Steve asked: Are there any words of wisdom you’d like to pass along to us?
Answer: Yes; it's a bad idea to do shots of Tequila and drink a bottle of wine at the same time!  Some may call it mixing, I call it stupid.

Thanks to you guys for playing... I had fun!

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

My dream job is similar to yours (already doing it, just need to get paid for the travel part of it!)

xoxoKrysten said...

Your answer to my question made me HUNGRY! I could totally go for wings from BDubs right about now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails