All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Women are so snobby... and men are pigs.

I went to a bachelorette party this weekend...
Much like a family reunion, there were groups of people - all the girls who know each other grouped together.. and the bride made her way around to everyone. It was just kind of interesting to me, that a group of women can't branch out and have conversation with another. No big surprise really... it's the way women are.

I went up nord the night before... to Mille Lacs.
I got super bombed with my cousins (quite certain I have an amazing family!). We were bar hopping, and our last stop was a bar full of dudes... heaven. There was a bachelor party there, so we just let the guys come to us; and boy did they! Naturally, all 3 of us being single, we are on the prowl. We each find a guy to our drunken liking and we may have played a bit of kissy face with them. No big deal, right? Not like we were slutting ourselves out to all the guys there. Anyhow - long story short, I come to find out that the guy I'm making out with has a girlfriend! Not only that, but it just so happens that his girlfriend works at a bar in NE and knows a good friend of mine. I called and told her right away... what a fucking D-Bag! The super fucked up part is that he was trying to take things WAY further with me... and was confused as to why I wasn't playing along.

UGH!

Just wanted to get that out.... women are bitches (big surprise) and men are pigs. We all live in the same world... how will we ever survive?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails