All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Random - Vol. 8.10

**I've been a lot better lately about hitting the gym (though I still do have my lazy days that I skip); I was finally noticing a difference. I've been drinking a lot of beer lately and I feel like my difference is disappearing. Maybe it's cause I'm PMSing and bloated (too bad if you didn't want to know, it's my blog and you made the decision to read it) - either way, I feel fatter then I did 2-3 weeks ago. This is me bitching. UGH.**

**I'm in the process of looking for a new chiropractor, what a crappy process it is.**

**I netflix'd SNL's Best of: Will Ferrell the other day; what a funny s.o.b.!! Got me thinkin'; I'm not a huge fan of SNL these days - I think the cast sucks. Wouldn't it be dope if they made like a 2-3 hour special will the SNL All-Stars? Or even a whole season of All-Stars? Adam Sandler, Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, Molly Shannon, etc. (too bad it couldn't include Farley or Hartman)... just a thought.**

**eBay - if you have an account or if you ever sign up for one... my suggestion to you is: ALWAYS leave feedback. Nothing pisses me off more than people who don't leave feedback, positive or negative.**

**sucky friends suck. Don't be a sucky friend.**

**I miss watching The Sopranos. I've been finished with the seasons since like April, and I absolutely miss the stories, the characters, the plotting, and the killing. I kind of feel like I should netflix the seasons over again; would that make me a loser?**

**Ive been getting some pretty random friend requests on myspace. I am not actively looking to make new friends, though I am not opposed to the idea - however, if you want to be my friend on myspace why would you just send a request without saying hi or sending me a message in addition to the request? I don't want strangers looking at photos of me and my friends, reading my blogs, or having access to my profile - it's private for a reason.**

Am I bitching too much?

**Here is a question: In Baseball, when people (catcher, shortstop, manager, etc.) walk out to the pitchers mound... what are the words exchanged?**

**I love my niece; she gives the best open mouth wet slobbery kisses!!**

**I have a medium-rare strip of skin on my stomach. My new super sexy bikini is cut quite a bit lower on the bottoms and someone (me) forgot to put on sunblock after a period of time this weekend.**

**I'm bored**

**Big Brother 10 has begun!! My life feels complete. I've been back with my friends and I've even been trying to get along with those I don't call friends. I think last night was a huge step in the right direction as far as that goes! Big Brother is going to save my bank account and take away my life - I wouldn't have it any other way! Let's just hope it's a season worth giving up my life for.**

**The Sonic in Elk River is close to completion, or at least I think. They have the sign up, the car stalls appear to be fully functional with menus and all, and the 'Now Hiring' sign has been up for weeks. This has all been observed from afar, but I'd say it looks promising! 2 hours lines for Cherry Limeades... here I come!!!**

**Brett Favre sucks. I know it won't happen but I have to put this out there, for the record, if he (somehow) ends up wearing Purple and Gold this season... ... ... I will not watch one second of Vikings football (gasp!). Fan or not, that's just crap.**

**The other day, when I was a little less bored than I am now, I read through all of the blogs I've posted on myspace. I've done 85 so far - some are kind of funny, some are kind of lame, and some are very emotional things for me to read now - overall, I quite enjoyed reading them and more so reading the comments you people have left! I'm surrounded by greatness.**

**I need to get a few of my hairs cut... soon. Thoughts on my going short?**

ugh... time to get back to work... or pretend to get back to work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails