All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SEVENDUST!

I just wanted to share with everyone my excitment for tonight! i really can't keep it in... though i have to becuase i am working!
I'm going to see SEVENDUST tonight!!!!
i can't wait, i'm so excited... i am still debating taking my camera. my camera is wicked expensive, and if anything happened to it, i'd be sooooo pissed, and usually concerts aren't the best place to bring a camera... but i just might bring it out tonight... we'll see.
anyhow... hope you all have a wonderful evening... if you are going to be at the show... let me know. i already know i'll be seeing a few of you for sure!
see you tonight! wicked excited!!!
~Ang

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails