All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

7dust report

oh geez....
i don't even know where to begin... the show was amazing! First let me comment on the venue. The show was at the Myth Nightclub, my first time there, my second time seeing Sevendust (the first time I was too drunk to really remember {xfest}). So... The Myth is a pretty tight spot... lots of room, lots of good views, screens upstairs. I was actually quite impressed with the bathrooms, very clean, and everytime i went in there, there was a woman cleaning and replenishing the supplies. One thing i like in bathrooms is no garbage, this place has no papertowels, hence.. NO GARBAGE! they have the automatic hand dry machines... which suck, but at least you don't have to touch anything! I give the venue alone an A+.

on to the show... I'm so glad I wasn't drunk for this one! I have the new CD "Next", and becasue for some reason i can memorize every word to every song on a cd I like... I know all the songs. PLUS, I know all their old stuff, because I am a Sevendust TRUE fan (I don't have to act like I know, cause I do!). They played a ton of songs from the new CD and some killer picks from the past CD's, AMAZING! Lajon is beautiful, his body is impeccable, and his voice and preformance are moving. Morgan Rose is without a doubt a crazy dude... he makes playing the drums seem effortless, like it's child's play! He barely would move his body to do what he does! amazing. The show scores higher then the venue, A+++++!

There were a few kink's in the chain of events last night.... I got felt up by some dude, thought I was going to get beat down by some big dude (for talking shit), and I thought Rich was going to die when I seen him come out of the 'pit'.
once he didn't die, I came to realize he lost his phone because someone called me from it (and left a message). What a great thing for someone to do, she finds a phone, calls the last number dialed and tells me she is leaving the phone at the bar and it is now my responsability to make sure it gets to the owner. We left after I told him where to get his phone, so hopefully he got it!

All I can say is; if you have never seen Sevendust, you need to see them. You missed a great show last night.
For those that read this that attended last nights show... Amazing, wasnt it? It was so nice to see so many friends (some fellow myspacers)... great music, great company, an all around great time.
I can't wait for the next show... I almost feel like I should attend a show on the road, that'd be sweet!

i didn't get any sleep last night because I didn't get home until almost 1am, and i had to be up at 6:30am... today is long!

talk to ya'll later...
word.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails