All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've been tagged

I was hoping to stay out of this tag game... but what the hell!

The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 6 weird habits/things as well as stated in this rule clearly. in the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their myspace comments and tell them to read yours.


1. I get super weak and feel like I am going to faint if I have to visit someone in the hospital!!


2. Not including me and my man, there is only 2 people who know the truth about him and I.

3. I used to have my closet organized by color, until I was told that was a bit too far, so I made myself change it, but secretly I still want it that way.

4. I can make my big toe look like a thumb, giving the 'thumbs up' sign.

5. I always want to be ready and on time, but I put off getting ready until the last minutes.. so I am usually a little bit late! I hate being rushed though...

6. I do not have an alarm clock, I use the alarm on my cell phone. Everytime I set it, I set it 30 minutes early, so I can hit snooze 3 times.


I sent this to: E-Dogg, K-dogg, Binky, Kristi, Amber, Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails