All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Koyi Sushi - Minneapolis, MN


I had a fine experience at Koyi Sushi. The sushi was fresh and delicious and the service was up to par. My companion ordered the Chilean Sea Bass and our waitress came back and told us that they were out, on a Thursday night- that was disappointing on many levels. They have some creative rolls, and while I didn't try them all, they sound wonderful. I generally see a full restaurant as a good thing, Koyi Sushi was pretty empty so I was a bit concerned; I figured being a Thursday night had something to do with that. All in all, if you are near Koyi, stop in and try a roll or two- I don't really see a reason to go out of your way to try Koyi Sushi as there are many other sushi restaurants to try first, but don't put it off your list if you are looking for a new sushi experience in Minneapolis.
Pros: great location in Minneapolis, good sushi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails