All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hell's Kitchen - Minneapolis, MN


I was apprehensive to try Hell's Kitchen- I had heard that the food was all spicy and hot (hence the name "Hell's Kitchen"). I gave it a shot anyways and was pleasantly surprised! Strange menu items make it fun and interesting and the food tastes great! They have homemade peanut butter too- yummy!! There was a wait to get a table, which was fine with me, generally thats a good thing :) Overall, I have nothing but great things to say about this restaurant. If you are in downtown Minneapolis, I highly suggest you drop by Hell's Kitchen and have a bite!
Pros: Fast service, yummy breakfast
Cons: a wait, but worth it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails