So it's been a hot minute since I've typed a random blog... I'm gonna try to do a random update of sorts. Lots to be keeping track of in my life right now. I'm seriously behind.
- Last October (2015) my (maternal) grandfather passed away.
- Last month (August 2016), his wife, my (maternal) Grandmother, passed away.
- That means, in a span of 15 months, I lost 3 grandparents and a cat. I'm ready for death to be done.
- In June, I added a little tattoo to my growing collection, in honor of my little buddy (this is his actual print):
- Somewhere around the end of July, we took a jack hammer to our front stairs and began building a patio all by ourselves. I'll post another blog detailing this patio.. it's pretty cool actually.
Here is what our house looked like when we moved in:
- I have some exciting things coming up in the next few weeks:
- I'm running a Vikings 5k on 10/1 and the finish line is at the 50 yard line of the new home to the Minnesota Vikings (U.S. Bank Stadium)
- After that 5k, I will be boarding a plane with my mom and brother and heading to Portland, OR for a few days!
- I'm going to see Sia on 10/13!!!
- A week after Sia I will be boarding a plane with my favorite group of girls and heading to VEGAS!!
- We also have ticket to see Britney Spears while in Vegas :)
I think that is probably about all I've got for now... I"ll put together something regarding the patio, with more detail real soon for your reading pleasure.