All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tagged anyone?

Here's how you play...once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment "you're IT", and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you...

1. My greatest fear right now is that I won't find 10 people to actually do this...
2. Up until Saturday night, I had never regretted anything in my life..
3. I am in love with a man I am not with, and I will never love anyone else.
4. I hate when my nails are dirty.
5. I like to eat Clif Bars
6. Since computers have taken over my life, and thanks to spellcheck, I have become a horrible speller.
7. I always make it a point to find time for myself, I feel it's very important to a happy life.
8. If you can read this; I think you are cool
9. About a month ago, I listened to the KQ morning show for the first time ever.
10. I'm hopefully going to Vegas this fall, and I am super excited about it!

tagged: Micha, Barbie, James, Renee, Ter, Neil, "Big Jame", Chrisalom, Katy and Mark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails