All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A game anyone?

Rules: Someone writes a blog with seven weird/random facts about him/herself. Then, at the end of the blog, he/she tags seven people by listing their names. These people then need to write their own blogs with seven facts about themselves and these rules stated clearly. It is also required that you leave a comment on the new tag-ees pages, telling them they have been tagged and that they should read your blog (though I'm sure they do already).

1. I absolutely HATE making left hand turns... I'll drive around in a square (if i know where I am) before I'll wait at a red turn arrow!
2. I eat a meatball sub from Subway EVERY Tuesday for lunch.
3. I can make my big toe look like it's giving the 'thumbs up'.
4. I'm pretty sure I smoke again.
5. I'm also pretty sure I'm beginning to like red wine more than I like white wine (though I don't think this is an 'odd' fact).
6. With my Christmas money and the money I am getting back from taxes, I have HIGHLY considered running away and starting over by myself out of Minnesota.
7. I bring my workout clothes to work with me on Monday's and Wednesday's... but I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks!!  I brought them today too, and I'll probably get lazy on the drive home and skip another day!
I'm tagging: E-diggs, Aimee, Jenny, Jahmia, Ann, Niki and Cliff (and whoever else I want!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails