All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wanna be a rainbow

Ann, Here's a good title for you "How Big Are My Rims?"

Today, on my way home from work I saw a really neat rainbow... it was 2 rainbows together; not end to end, but like on top of each other.  at the very top was red... then the rest of the colors and red again... and the rest of the colors.  pretty neat.  i like things dealing with nature... clouds, rainbows, storms, sunsets... i think the world is pretty f-ing cool!

So i was taking a drive tonight and seen something else... something that i had never seen, and probably will never see again. 
You know how in the movies people have those life changing moments in life and everything seems more clear to them?  well... this was NOT one of those moments, but it's what i would imagine that 'thing' to be... if only it had changed my view on life.
I'll be you want to hear about it.

as most of you know (in MN) it was raining off and on all day and lots of clouds rolling through... well, i saw another rainbow, but a much different kind.  it was straight up and down!!  So, you know how sometimes you can see the rays of sunlight peeking through the clouds and down on our great state... well that is what this was like.  Only it wasnt just the light, it was a rainbow... it was so sweet!  it was narrow at the top, and opened up wide towards the bottom, all with rays of color!!!!
One of those times I wish i had a camera so bad.... but I will probably only remember for a few weeks.  I wish someone else could have seen it too.

i just wanted to share that with all of you... it was the highlight of my day.

on a different note, when is the right time to use the words 'saw' and 'seen'?  i never did know.

and on yet another note... did you guys hear Saw 3 is coming out on Halloween?!  pretty exciting ifyou ask me, i'm curious to know what's next!

have a good night everyone and GO TWINS!!

word.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails