All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Wonderful Song...

"Pig" by Dave Mathews Band... (even if you don't like DMB)
Listen to it... NO; REALLY listen to it!!  stop what you are doing and listen, hear the words, feel the words...
it could be the most beautiful song ever written.

"Love, Love, Love... what more is there?"

Live everyday likes it's your last... you never know what could come tomorrow.

We are such small creatures in this world...

I just wanted to let you all in a a big secret.  It is my favorite song...

I need to write more blogs.. I've been slacking, my life has been sucky as of late.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails