All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

on my drive home...

This blog is about my sexiness... LOL!!!
So I was driving home from work today listening to some groovy ass beats and I was groovin in my mini-van down Hwy. 10... and I realized that I am at my most sexy when I am listening to music I love and dancing to it.  I don't go dancing all that often anymore, but I LOVE IT! 
Have you ever been in a club and making 'eyes' with that sexy stranger (or someone you know well) across the room, or watching a guy (or gal) and thinking 'damn, I'd love to be dancing with them'?  I've had some of my sexiest moments on a dance floor.  Granted, I've been drunk for most of them, it doesn't take away from anything.  There is just something about being so close to someone of the opposite sex, damn near making love on a dance floor, and all the while just moving your body to the music!

and people... I'm not talking about the sexy you feel when you are with your man (or woman) in bed, I'm talking about the sexy that you should be ashamed of, the sexy you feel when you are with someone you shouldn't be with, or the sexy you feel when you are doing something you shouldn't be... sexy you can only feel in a public setting and having tons of people around, but feeling like you are the only two people there.  SEXY like the girls in Playboy.... only you are in public and you have all your clothes on. 

So let's turn this blog into a forum of sorts... assuming people aren't shy and feel like sharing. 
What makes each of you feel sexy (I feel like I should be expecting some smartass replies to this)? 
Me?  I feel the sexiest when I am dancing with a sexy partner, on a sexy dance floor, to some sexy music.... SEXY!

LOL... I just re-read this... it's funny.  For real though; what makes you feel sexy?  put some serious thought into it and figure it out... I'm gonna go put on some tunes and dance around my house, NAKED!

WOO-HOO... sexy Ang is out for the night.
word.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails