All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, June 4, 2007

blog per request...

Randomness....

Has anyone else noticed how the saying "Hope all is well" has become so popular that it has pretty much lost all meaning?

Facebook- I joined... I'm learning... I prefer myspace, for the most part. The one really cool thing that facebook allows you to do is "tag photos", which means that if Sarah Joe has a picture of her and I posted in one of her albums, she can 'tag' my face in it and people would be linked to it through my profile. That way I don't have to post the picture as well... I'm sure that saves a lot of bandwidth on the server.. .smart cookies on that one.
How do we get Tom to figure this out and make it available on myspace?

Movie Review-
Speaking Of Sex Grade: D-/F+
Horrible movie... I added it to my Q on Netflix, only because it had the word sex in it and I think most of you can associate me with 'sex' one way or another. Even if we've never had it... you know I talk about it and whatever else...
So this movie is about some dumb chick who is having problems with her husband and ends up having an affair with her therapist. Then they try to take him to court for taking advantage of her...
are you bored yet? It's a pretty cheesy movie and the acting is nothing to even mention.
Jay Mohr is in it... and I like him normally...
Bill Murray is in it too... bad choice for him to take a part.
Other than that... my advice is: DON'T waste your time!

Movie Review pt. 2-
Shrek 3 Grade: A+
If you liked the first 2 Shrek movies... you will LOVE this one! Same cast, which is great because if they changed anybody it just wouldn't be the same! There are 2 parts that stick out in my head as the 'fall on the floor laughing' parts... they don't really give anything away... so keep reading.
1. When Puss and Boots makes the 'cute little kitty' face, but forgets it's Donkey's body!
2. When Little Red Riding Hood gets mid-evil on their asses... great choice of music at that part!
and really... do I need to say anything more about this movie; it's Shrek, You'll love it!

Movie Review pt. 3-
The Holiday Grade: A
Great cast, although if I am being honest... I was a bit worried about Jack Black playing a possible love interest in this one. I haven't been a big fan of Romantic comedies as of late, but I like C. Diaz, so I wanted to see this one. I was really very impressed. It's light and fun and really just makes you feel good.
If you don't know... in the movie 2 women switch homes (one in USA, one in Europe) for a month and they both end up making friends with the people around their new homes. There is a love story here but I won't give the details of that. I wasn't expecting to walk away from this movie with a smile on my face... but I think I did!
I guess I don't really know why... but this wasn't you typical romantic comedy... it was actually good. If you like them, you'll love this. If you hate them, you might like this one.
Give it a shot either way... if nothing else just stare at Cameron the whole time; hell, why not?!

More randomness...
don't forget: "Click it or Ticket"
also, remember... 8 is great.

I feel a little better today; I've had a headache since Thursday, I've been sleeping like hell since Thursday... I hosted a shower yesterday and I am still exhausted today.

Big Brother starts in July... prepare to never see or hear from me until that is over.

I have nothing else to say... what am I supposed to blog about? anyone out there have any thing to say?

oh yeah, Janas- subscribe to my blog, so i don't have to post a bulletin telling you there is something to read!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails